Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Love Pie

How do I know this?  I know this because whenever there is pie in the place I'm residing in, and I know of pie in that residence, I will wake up in the morning hungry, wanting pie.  I also know that I love pie because it is the one food that I don't give a frak about leaving some for others.  Not only that, but I will get mad when there is pie gone, even if it was I who ate that portion of the pie.



As of right now I'm sitting at the "family" computer that is stationed comfortably near the kitchen.  Between the computer (with me) and the kitchen is the "butler's pantry."  There are four pies in the "butler pantry" that I can smell.....



Thank the lord for a high metabolism, and some self-control.




[Couldn't think of anything good to write about, and REALLY wanted to get my blog going, so here's an excrutiatingly boring blog.]


P.S.  -  Peach-Pear is my favourite kind of pie.

P.P.S.  -  What is your favourite kind of pie?

1 comment:

  1. Peach Pear is amazing, but the winner winner chicken dinners for me are fresh strawberry, apple, and pecan.

    ReplyDelete